Baratza Virtuoso - Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
Baratza Virtuoso - Conical Burr Coffee Grinder by Baratza at Tim Park Design. MPN: BAR_VIRTUOSO. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Virtuoso is the grinder that will get you there with function, elegance, and style. Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso's 40 mm conical
The Virtuoso is the grinder that will get you there with function, elegance, and style.
Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso's 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec. depending on the setting. But what really sets the Virtuoso burrs apart is that these burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range.
Gearbox: In 2012, Baratza introduced the second generation Gearbox (GB 2.0). With GB 2.0, Baratza has significantly increased the strength and durability of the drive transmission while decreasing noise.
Grind Adjustment: Turn the hopper and with 40 settings you can quickly adjust from fine for espresso to coarse for French Press. The grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
Grinds Left in Grinder: To maximize freshness, the Virtuoso minimizes the ground coffee left in the grinder.
Brewing Method: The Virtuoso is a great all around grinder, from manual brewing to espresso.
Motor: A powerful, high torque DC motor effortlessly drives the burrs. This motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits long grinding duty-cycles. The circuitry is equipped with an automatically resetting thermal cutoff switch.
Calibration: An innovative burr calibration system ensures that each grinder has the full range of grind. If necessary, the grinders can be user calibrated.
Speed Control: With unique speed control, the Virtuoso uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 500 RPM. The electronic speed controller is adjustable from 405 to 495 RPM in the event that specific user conditions require modification of the speed.
Timer Switch: The Virtuoso has a 60-second timer with segmented graphics, for easily repeatable grind times.
Features & Highlights
- The Virtuoso lives up to its name by providing technical skill, classic style and a consistent, quality grind.
- Grinding for espresso? Let the Virtuoso's professional-grade 40mm conical burrs perform their magic for a consistent, fine grind. How about a French Press? The Virtuoso can handle that too, with a particle size uniformity that gives you consistency from cup to cup.
- The Virtuoso is so consistent at both the coarse and fine ends of the grind range that we consider it to be in a class all by itself - and so do many of the micro- and specialty-roasters who swear by it.
- The secret to the Virtuoso's consistent, smooth grind is two-fold: an efficient DC motor keeps your beans cool, even during extended grind times, while a combination of electric and gear speed reducers slow the burr to 450 RPM, ensuring a smooth bean feed and reducing noise, heat and static buildup.
- The Virtuoso's exterior is just as finely tuned as its interior - a convenient front-mounted pulse button allows for grinding directly into an espresso filter basket, while a 60-second timer means that it's easy to replicate the ideal grind time. With the Virtuoso, the look goes beyond merely functional. A sculptured metal top and base give this grinder an expensive, elegant image that adds a sense of class and quality to kitchen counters and coffee shop workspaces alike.
|Color:||Metal and Black|
|Item Weight:||8.73 pounds|
|Package Weight:||8.72 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.91 x 7.09 x 7.09 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baratza, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 8710200, ean: 0798837934604,
A truly perfect brew starts with ground coffee, but it takes the right grinder to help coffee beans unlock their full flavor potential. The OXO On Conical Burr Coffee Grinder’s intelligent, built-in scale precisely measures coffee as you grind. Cho...
mpn: 565, ean: 0794151401631,
Measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5-inch; 1-year limited warranty.. Heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing; built-in timer; easy to clean. Bean container holds 8-1/2-ounce; ground container holds 4-ounce. Commercial-grade conical burrs ensure maximum coffee ...
mpn: VIRTUOSO, ean: 0838823005861,
Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Virtuoso's 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 1.5 to 2.4 g/sec. depending on the setting. But what really sets the Virtuoso burrs apart is that these burrs can do a very uniform grind, with a distinct lack of fine...
mpn: BREBCG820BSSXL, ean: 0759284595602,
Breville's Smart Grinder Pro features Precision Digital Time (adjustable in 0.2 sec increments) to give you complete control over dose and grind time. The perfect coffee needs a precise amount of freshly ground coffee beans. But adjustments in grind...
mpn: BDC650BSS, ean: 0667562970105,
Contains stainless steel blurs, bean hopper has a locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer.8 Strength Settings: Choose from 8 strength settings or choose Pre-Ground coffee option to brew coffee just the way you like it and bean hopper ca...
mpn: ENCORE, ean: 0787269400344,
Burrs: Manufactured in Europe, the Encore's 40 mm conical burrs will grind for many styles of coffee. Conical burrs grinders are exceptional at producing consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse as well as being durable and will remain sharp ...