Product Description & Reviews
Replacement filters will fit the following Berkey systems: Big Berkey, Royal Berkey, Imperial Berkey, Crown Berkey, Berkey Light, Travel Berkey The Black Berkey Filters are self-sterilizing and cleanable. They remove a wide range of contaminants and far exceed EPA and ANSI/NSF (Std. 53) standards. Filtration Specifications for the Black Berkey Purification Elements: Viruses 99.999% reduction; Pathogenic Bacteria 99.9999% reduction; Total Chlorine - Below lab detectable limits, Volatile organic compounds - Below lab detectable limits, Heavy metals - 95% for most metals. Also removes or reduces Arsenic 99%, MBAS 96.67%, Nitrites 95%, Selenium 97.5%, Thallium by 99.5%, as well as rust, silt, sediment, turbidity, foul taste and odors. The Fluoride filters work with the Black Berkey Elements and remove 95% of the fluoride from your water. They will also reduce the levels of Arsenic III and V, MTBEs, and other heavy metal ions.
Features & Highlights
- Combo Pack contains two Black Berkey Purification Elements and two Berkey Fluoride Filters
- Black Berkey Elements remove 99.999% of viruses, 99.9999% of pathogenic bacteria, chlorine, volatile organic compounds including pesticides and herbicides, and 95% of most heavy metals.
- Lifespan for Black Berkey Elements - 6,000 gallons for set of 2
- Fluoride filters remove 95% of fluoride. Also reduces levels of Arsenic III and V, MTBEs, and other heavy metal ions
- Lifespan for Fluoride Filters: 1,000 gallons or 1 year
|Model:||Black Berkey/PF-2 / B-scrub|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.6 x 10.3 x 10.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.