Product Description & Reviews
ALL CHEESECLOTH IS NOT CREATED EQUALTHINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN FINDING THE BEST CHEESECLOTH:- Are you able to wash and reuse it? - Is the weave tight? - Is it made with pure cotton or is it a mix of synthetic material? - Has it been bleached or dyed in a way that might cause contamination when used with foods?THE MANY BENEFITS OF USING PURE ACRES FARM'S CHEESECLOTH:Our cheesecloth is soft enough for basting but also strong enough to be used when roasting a chicken or turkey. The Grade 50 mesh (28x24 tpi) makes straining stocks and other food products possible without needing to fold the cheesecloth multiple times. The quality weave makes our cheesecloth last a long time. Just wash and the cheesecloth will be ready for reusing.TYPICAL USES:Straining stocks, canning, basting, stuffing poultry, cheese and wine making, keeping chicken or fish intact when poaching, roasting turkey or chicken, squeezing citrus without seeds, making spice bags.WHY PURE ACRES FARM CHEESECLOTH IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRANDS:- A fine mesh weave that keeps the cheesecloth consistent and without holes or irregularities- Pure Acres Farm stands behind our products 100%. We offer a no questions asked return policyOUR NO-HASSLE GUARANTEE:If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer service and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT SALE! Go to the top of this page and click the ADD TO CART button before we return to our regular pricing.
Features & Highlights
- ✔ 100% UNBLEACHED COTTON - When using unbleached cheesecloth you don't have to worry about the left over chlorine leaching out of the cheesecloth and into your food or skin. If you are using the cheesecloth to wrap a newborn, this is especially important. Unbleached cotton means that you are using a superior product that is made with only the best natural cotton fibers.
- ✔ HIGHEST QUALITY & LINT FREE - Only pure cotton is used with the in our Cheesecloth. That means you will never get recycled fibers or other impurities in the cloth. Virgin cotton is used for top grade cheesecloth and is well known for its strengths and durability.
- ✔ REUSABLE = LONG LIFESPAN - When we talk about our Grade 50 Cheesecloth, one of the things that stands out is the durability and lifespan of the cloth. Not only is the cheesecloth strong, it also is reusable many times over. When you want to clean it, just use a mild detergent and warm water. Scrub between your hand until the cheesecloth is clean. If the cheesecloth has picked up small particles, we recommend that you boil for up to 15 minutes or until it looks clean.
- ✔ MANY HOUSEHOLD USES - Our Cheesecloth is one of the most versatile tools in your home! It is ideal for straining stocks as well as canning. Use it for basting or stuffing poultry. Its also useful when making soft cheeses that need a mesh wrap. Keep chicken or fish intact when poaching. Wrap a turkey or chicken when roasting. Squeeze the juice out of a lemon without letting the seeds fall into the juice. Or you can use it to wrap spices.
- ✔ FREE DIY GUIDE INCLUDED - We've rustled up some of the endless ways to utilize your purchase of our quality 2 yard and 5 yard cheesecloths. Cheesecloth is truly one of the most versatile tools in your home! It is ideal for baking in the kitchen, but it's amazing for cleaning and crafting too. We know you'll find Pure Acres Farm Cheesecloths invaluable. Grab some cloth and we will instantly send you the DIY ebook guide.
|Manufacturer:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Brand:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Publisher:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Studio:||Pure Acres Farm|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.93 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.