Product Description & Reviews
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series santoku knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods and breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is unrivalled in performance, beauty and value. FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Santoku Blade ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell ✓Dalstrong 'Rockhollow' divots minimize stuck on food ✓AUS-10V Japanese super steel core ✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method ✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, gently encouraging a natural pinch grip ✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding ✓Hand-polished spine ✓Full tang - maximum robustness ✓Triple riveted - even further resilience ✓Beautifully engraved ✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance ✓Cleans easily ✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility The Handle ✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability ✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture ✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort ✓Non-slip grip ✓Engraved end cap for further distinction ✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty INCLUDES (1)Santoku Knife (5") (1)PerfectFit Embossed Sheath (1)Polishing Cloth (1)Exquisite Gift Packaging Lifetime Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free. The Dalstrong Shogun Series santoku knife is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- The Ultra-Versatile Mini-Santoku Knife: This compact 5" santoku is a master of precision work and medium-sized cutting tasks, featuring a shorter blade and smaller handle than its larger 7" counterpart. Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, inspired design, and the best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good at this price.
- A scalpel like edge is hand finished to a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method - No ordinary santoku knife. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.Perfect for vegetables, fruits, and boneless meats.
- An ultra sharp AUS-10V (with a specialized vacuum heat-treatment which upgrades performance) Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell ensures extraordinary performance and edge retention. The interior steel is sandwiched between 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel, resulting in exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced and precisely tapered, small rectangular 'Rockhollow' divots minimize surface resistance and enhance non-stick properties.
- Ultra-premium G-10 handle forms around the santoku knifes tang, and is impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Military grade with life-long durability. Handpolished ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort all while promoting a natural pinch grip.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Suitable as a gift (Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
|Color:||Black G10 handle, nitrogen cooled AUS10-V, vacuum heat treated, damascus 66-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Dalstrong support.|
|Item Size:||0.1 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31428-141, ean: 0035886221508,