Product Description & Reviews
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance • The Shogun Series extra-long 12" slicer is a precision instrument of slicing mastery. Ideal for briskets, roasts, ham, turkey, sides of salmon, and other large cuts of meat, the long, screamingly sharp blade ensures ultra-thin, uniform slices in a single stroke. The 2.00mm thick blade provides just enough flex to follow any contours, while the 8-12 degree double bevel edge avoids any shredding or tearing, leaving all the juices inside. The knife is also expertly suited for prepping large fruits and vegetables, slicing bread loaves and layer cakes. . FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell ✓Dalstrong 'Rockhollow' divots minimize stuck on food ✓AUS-10V Japanese super steel core ✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method ✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, gently encouraging a natural pinch grip ✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding ✓Hand-polished spine ✓Full tang - maximum robustness ✓Triple riveted - even further resilience ✓Beautifully engraved ✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance ✓Cleans easily ✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility The Handle ✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability ✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture ✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort ✓Non-slip grip ✓Engraved end cap for further distinction ✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty INCLUDES (1)Slicing Knife (12") (1)PerfectFit Embossed Sheath (1)Polishing Cloth (1)Exquisite Gift Packaging Lifetime Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good at this price.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience. Extra long 12" length Ideal for briskets, roasts, ham, turkey, sides of salmon, and other large cuts of meat. Also expertly suited for prepping large fruits and vegetables, slicing bread loaves and layer cakes
- Dalstrong Power: Ultra sharp AUS-10V Vacuum Treated Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance while the 2.00 mm thick blade provides just enough flex to follow any contours.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Military grade with life-long durability. Handpolished ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's, butchers, bakers, culinary students and home cooks around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
|Color:||Forged Aus-10v Japanese Damascus 67-layers, Honbazuke Sharpening, Engraved, Nitrogen Tempered & Heat Treated, Full Tang, Black G10 Handle, Copper Mosaic, Premium Packaging, Lifetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support. Sheath/Guard Included|
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.74 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.