Product Description & Reviews
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.Made from Flame Ceramic, our tagine can be used either directly on the heat or in the oven, and allows you to make delicious tagines, stews and any other recipe which requires simmering. It can be used on all direct heat sources: gas, electric or halogen (with an induction disk for induction hobs) and in the oven. Our Flame ceramic has been designed specifically for slow simmering, which brings out the flavours in the recipe. The lid has a unique shape, which allows the steam to circulate and helps keep the ingredients tender and moist. Ideal for 4-6 servings. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology
- SAFE TO USE IN THE OVEN, ON TOP OF THE STOVE or ON BBQ GRILLS. Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- HEALTHY COOKING. Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% LIGHTER. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environmen
|Item Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.6 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.25 x 18.25 x 18.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.