Product Description & Reviews
The FLIR TG165 Spot Thermal Camera bridges the gap between single spot infrared thermometers and FLIR's legendary thermal cameras. Equipped with FLIR's exclusive Lepton micro thermal sensor, the TG165 lets you see the heat so you know where to reliably measure it. Easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting, and store images and data to show customers and include in reports.Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Image frequency 9 Hz. Featuring FLIR's Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine, with 80x60 resolution, 150mK sensitivity, and a 9hz refresh rate.
Features & Highlights
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Image frequency 9 Hz
- Featuring FLIR's Innovative Lepton IR Imaging Engine, with 80x60 resolution, 150mK sensitivity, and a 9hz refresh rate
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring
- Easily save images and data to the included 8gb micro sd card for documentation
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 Years Product, and 10 Years Thermal Imaging Detector
|Manufacturer:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Publisher:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Studio:||FLIR Systems, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.2 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.22 x 5.04 x 5.04 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.