Product Description & Reviews
Gotham Steel 15-Piece kitchen and cookware set, about the Product: Gotham Steel is the first Product of its class to actually utilize high-grade titanium and ceramic as surface finishing. This sophisticated combination not only ensures maximal durability it also allows for multi-functional, all-around usage. Titanium plus ceramic coating faqs high-heat threshold to sear perfectly browned steaks! everything just slides right off, even burnt chocolate and cheese. Food flavor is not altered when cooking tomato-based or any acidic food products thanks to the ceramic component! the non-stick surface cleans easy! versatile: for stove-top cooking, or baking! rust-proof all over. Coating doesn't peel off with constant usage and washing. Set includes: 1) 8.5-Inch Gotham Steel frying pan 2) 10.25-Inch Gotham Steel frying pan 3) lid for 10.25-Inch pan 4) 1.5-Quart Gotham Steel pot 5) lid for 1.5-Quart pot 6) 2.5-Quart Gotham Steel pot 7) lid for 2.5-Quart pot 8) 5-quart Gotham Steel pot 9) lid for 5-quart pot 10) aluminum steamer insert 11) 9.5" deep square pan, 12) lid for deep square pan, 13) fry basket, 14) steam rack 15) 9.5" shallow square pan.
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-non-stick everything just slides right off the pan
- Gotham Steel weighs less than frying pans of comparable sizes!
- Complete cooking and kitchenware set (see description below for components)
- Oven safe up to 500 Degree dishwasher safe
- As seen on TV and endorsed by chef Daniel green
- Ultra-durable, scratch-proof and metal utensil safe Ti-Cerama (ceramic reinforced with Titanium) nonstick interior coating is PTHE, PFOA and PFOS free
|Item Weight:||22 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||25 pounds|
|Package Size:||19 x 16 x 16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.