Product Description & Reviews
This Freeze Protection Control is designed to protect the pool and spa equipment and plumbing against freeze damage. It turns ON the pump and the heater when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the user adjustable thermostat. This model has a timer and provides both automation and protection for the equipment.Note: Not for use on a GFCI circuit.Timer with thermostat 120/240 VAC installation, 1.5/3 HP. Timer provides both automation and protection for the equipment against freeze damage.
Features & Highlights
- Timer with thermostat 120/240 VAC installation, 1.5/3 HP
- Timer provides both automation and protection for the equipment against freeze damage
- They turn the pump and heater ON when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the user-adjustable thermostat
- 34/1000-Inch drawn steel, electrostatically coated, beige color enclosure
- 93/8-Inch (23.8 cm) Height by 51/4-Inch (14.0 cm) Width by 35/8-Inch (9.2 cm) Diameter
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: INT-30-741, mpn: PF1102T, ean: 0078275041783,