Product Description & Reviews
The LG LCRT2010ST Counter-Top Microwave Oven has 2.0 cubic feet rounded interior with 1200 Watts of Power in a Premium Stainless Steel Finish. Get a microwave that cooks perfectly, and looks good while doing it. With our patented True Cook Plus technology, it allows you to cook your food easily, and perfectly every time. Plus, it’s equipped with EasyClean interior and a 16 inch turntable to accommodate large cookware. See, beauty and brains can co-exist, quite deliciously.TrueCookPlus is patented technology that does all the calculations for you, ensuring the food cooks perfectly every time. TrueCook numbers can be found on leading food distributer's packaging.
Features & Highlights
- TrueCookPlus is patented technology that does all the calculations for you, ensuring the food cooks perfectly every time. TrueCook numbers can be found on leading food distributer's packaging
- Sensor Cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance to help provide optimal heating performance
- With the new EasyClean interior, you can have quick and high performance cleaning inside and out without using chemicals
- Round Cavity optimizes interior microwave oven space with no hard edges which makes for easier cleaning
- Core features: child lockout and turntable
- TrueCookPlus does the thinking for you. You can forget about vague microwave directions, simply enter the food item code found on the label of your favorite food and the microwave oven does the rest
- The curved interior design maximizes the size of the 16" turntable to accommodate large, round cookware and increases the usable cooking area
- The EasyCleanTM Coated Round cavity in this microwave helps you easily clean the interior without using chemicals and there are no hard to reach edges
- Sensor cooking technology senses humidity levels within the oven and automatically adjusts cooking time and performance
- Add Time Controls makes reheats easy by adding cook time in 30 second or 1 minute increments
- Cavity Dimension: 16 11/16" x 11 1/4" x 18 1/16" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight:||39.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||19.18 x 13.56 x 13.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||52 pounds|
|Package Size:||21 x 15.5 x 15.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.