Product Description & Reviews
A Delay function also allows users to start cooking at a time most convenient for them, even if they'll be away from the kitchen. Money Savings Induction cooktops and ranges can cost thousands of dollars. We offer a state-of-the-art product at a price most families and individuals can afford. The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop's low price point is one of its greatest assets. But there's so much more. In today's challenging economic climate and considering the rising cost of food staples, every penny counts. The NuWave PIC Titanium is able to help consumers maximize their grocery budgets. Due to the PIC Titanium's precise temperature control, the oil used to prepare and fry foods, for example, may be continuously recycled. This helps reduce the number of trips to the grocery store, saving you both time and money. In fact, we've tested this very example in our test kitchen. Over 100 pieces of fried chicken were prepared with the exact same cooking oil on the NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop. At the conclusion of the frying, the oil remained relatively clear and could have been used to prepare additional chicken pieces. The NuWave PIC Titanium is built to last too, reducing consumers' need to replace appliances, as is often the case with lower-quality competitor models. We engineer the unit to meet an average lifespan of 13 to 15 years. Safety One of the most attractive features of induction cooking is its safety when compared with traditional gas or electric cooking methods. From the internal mechanisms to the exterior, the PIC Titanium is designed for security and peace of mind. Extreme testing has shown that even a paper or cotton towel placed atop the surface of the NuWave PIC Titanium will not catch fire. The PIC Titanium is built with redundant engineering features to further promote safety, including an automatic shutoff feature that makes the unit that much more desirable in homes where pets, children and elderly reside.
Features & Highlights
- Extremely precise 5 degree temperature increments even more temperature control; original PIC can only adjust in 10 degree increments. Titanium has a larger heating surface 9 1/2 inch the original PIC is only 9 inches overall cooking surface measuring 12 inches total to better accommodate larger pots and pans
- PIC Titanium even has a new delayed shutoff feature. If you remove your cookware from the cooktop, you can replace it on the cooktops surface within 10 seconds, continue cooking without needing to restart
- NuWave engineer's the unit to meet an average lifespan of 13 to 15 years. Superior quality designed to surpass the NuWave 2, NuWave Gold as well as the NuWave Pro
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to adjust the power outage to 600 watts., 900 watts, or 1800 watts. Depending on power desired, or if reduced power is needed during camping, while in a RV, on a boat, or other limited power situation. Ideal for indoor/outdoor kitchen setting.
- ALSO INCLUDED: NuWave PIC Complete Cookbook, Quick Start Cooking Guide, 94 temperature settings boils water in 90 seconds
|Item Weight:||6.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 15.8 x 15.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.