Product Description & Reviews
Famous Scandinavian design, traditional, sold craftsmanship and the latest advances in technology combine to set Scanpan Classic Cookware apart. Scanpan Classic is hand cast aluminum under 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface. The pan thickness and unique ceramic-titanium surface allows for browning, searing and deglazing. Scanpan Classic can be used with high heat for stir frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees. Scanpan Classic is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Made in Denmark. Scanpan Green Tek non-stick surface is PFOA-free in all stages of the manufacturing process. Fry/Omelet Pan 14-inch diameter
Features & Highlights
- Patented non-stick coating sears, browns, and deglazes with ease. More flavor, effortless clean-up.
- Designed for stove top-to-oven use. Safe tp 500F / 260C.
- Squeeze-cast aluminum body provides optimal heat distribution to ensure cooking performance is consistent.
- Patented non-stick coating is 10 times harder than stainless steel and scratch resistant.
- Built to last in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty for your piece of mind. PFOA-Free and dishwasher safe.
|Item Weight:||0.0478 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 22 x 22 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.9 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.