Product Description & Reviews
The Classic sauté pan is a multifunctional pan for enthusiastic home chefs. The tall edges of the pan makes it easier to stir foods, add stock and slowly simmer dishes. The pan is made of hand-cast aluminum, providing quick heating and even heat distribution.Patented non-stick coating sears, browns, and deglazes with ease. More flavor, effortless clean-up.. Designed for stove top-to-oven use. Safe tp 500F / 260C.. Squeeze-cast aluminum body provides optimal heat distribution to ensure cooking performance is consistent..
Features & Highlights
- Patented non-stick coating sears, browns, and deglazes with ease. More flavor, effortless clean-up.
- Designed for stove top-to-oven use. Safe tp 500F / 260C.
- Squeeze-cast aluminum body provides optimal heat distribution to ensure cooking performance is consistent.
- Patented non-stick coating is 10 times harder than stainless steel and scratch resistant.
- Built to last in Denmark with a limited lifetime warranty for your piece of mind. PFOA-Free and dishwasher safe.
|Item Weight:||7.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.