Product Description & Reviews
Scanpan Professional features clean, elegant lines for a most unique cookware design. The stainless steel covers and handles are polished in a two-tone matt-and-mirror finish, setting an exciting visual contrast to the all black pan body. Scanpan Professional is made from a core of solid squeeze-cast aluminum, forged into shape with 200 tons of pressure. The optimum thickness of the pan base prevents warping and keeps the pan base perfectly flat, especially important when used with glass top or ceramic ranges. The patented nonstick surface is created by firing a ceramic-titanium particles into the pan and a specially formulated nonstick compound is embedded in the ceramic-titanium surface. Scanpan Professional is safe to use with metal utensils and comes with a Lifetime Warranty. Made in Denmark. Fry/Omelet Pan 8-inch diameter
Features & Highlights
- Heavy-duty pressure cast Aluminum base for perfect heat distribution
- Patented ceramic-titanium nonstick surface for use with metal utensils (depth-2-inch)
- Cast 18/10 stainless handles stay cool longer. Heavy-duty stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to pan body
- Perfect food release, easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for all stove tops, excluding induction
- SCANPAN's squeeze-cast aluminum products are made with patented ceramic titanium surface technology but are NOT made of ceramic
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.