Product Description & Reviews
The quality you expect from Shun, this set of incredibly handy, kitchen shears are no exception. They are ideal for everything from opening packages to cutting through the shell on a lobster tail. The notch on the blade makes it easy to cut flower stems or thin poultry bones. The extra-fine 16 Degree cutting edge of our elegant Shun herb shears cuts cleanly and won't bruise delicate herbs. A built-in blade notch makes it easy to strip herbs or cut through their stems. Both shears have high-carbon, molybdenum-vanadium, stainless-steel blades for extra-long life. The ergonomically designed grip is padded with elastomer plastic for maximum Comfort and the shears are suitable for both left- and right-handed use. For easy cleaning, the blades separate. An interlock screw lets you adjust the blade tension to suit your preferences. You'll wonder how you ever got along without them!.
Features & Highlights
- Set of 2 kitchen shears from Shun: a traditional pair of kitchen shears and pair of herb shears
- Made of high-carbon molybdenum-vanadium, stainless steel blades for extra-long life and cutting efficiency
- Feature an ergonomically designed grip that is padded with elastomer plastic for maximum Comfort; suitable for right and left-handed use
- Shears feature a built-in jar lifter/screwdriver and the herb shears feature a built-in blade notch for Stripping herbs and cutting Stems
- Interlocking screw ensures proper blade tension; blades separate for easy cleaning
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.75 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 0.3 x 0.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.