Product Description & Reviews
TDM0704 Calling to mind the ancient handcrafting techniques of ancient Japan, Shun Premier possesses the grace and beauty of hand-forged knives of old. Features: -Premier collection. -VG-10 'Super Steel' cutting edge. -Great for carving all meats and fowl. -Thinner blade making slicing easier. -16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 pattern Damascus stainless steel. -Walnut pakkawood comfort shaped handle. -Sharper stays sharper longer than the competition. -Material: Stainless steel. -Made in Japan. Specifications: -Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended. -Shun provides limited lifetime warranty. -Blade length: 9.5''.
Features & Highlights
- Handcrafted slicing knife, perfectly styled for slicing vegetables and meat
- Features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this knife, blade length can vary from 9-1/4 inches to 9-1/2 inches
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing and air drying recommended; limited lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.82 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.