Product Description & Reviews
Six thousand feet straight up. Sounds extreme, we know. But high atop the majestic Andes, in a rugged landscape of simmering volcanoes, is where the finest coffee beans in Colombia grow. And just as there are no shortcuts through the dirt paths that crisscross the sheer slopes, we take no shortcuts when it comes to nurturing these treasured cherries to gourmet perfection. This Colombian marvel erupts on the palate with a juicy feel and robust flavors, a testament to the hearty riches of volcanic soils. Its remarkable finish, dry with hints of walnut, lifts this superior coffee into a class of its own. One sip and you’ll agree it’s worth every step of the climb. For use exclusively with the Verismo system, these brewed coffee and espresso pods are made from Starbucks coffee perfectly ground and proportioned to deliver the flavors you love from our cafés. Pods are single-use only. Never reuse them. Use coffee pods only with the coffee brew cycle. Misuse of pods can damage machine.
Features & Highlights
- The Starbucks Verismo brewing system makes it easy to craft an endless variety of your favorite Starbucks beverages with the touch of a button, from high-quality brewed coffee to authentic espresso beverages
- Compatible with the Verismo system by Starbucks. Not compatible with other single-serve brewing platforms
- Colombia is a smooth, balanced coffee with a signature nutty flavor
- Starbucks Verismo pods are made with high-quality arabica coffee beans that are roasted, ground and quickly packed
- Package includes six boxes of 12 Starbucks Colombia Medium Roast Coffee Single-Serve Verismo Pods
|Item Weight:||2.84 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 4.88 x 4.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.