Product Description & Reviews
The Staub Cast Iron 3.5-qt Braiser is the perfect pot for one-dish suppers, braised lamb shanks, and breakfast hash. It will quickly become your go-to cooking vessel, perfect for sauteing, frying, braising, and roasting. Thanks to its vivid Majolica enameling - a three-step technique that imbues the color with brilliance and depth - this iconic piece beautifully transitions from oven to table.The domed lid makes it easy to cook large cuts of meat - its heavy weight helps lock in moisture for flavor-enhanced food. The braiser's unique design features vintage look handles that encourage easy maneuvering while wearing oven mitts.
Features & Highlights
- Unique design, with a wide base and shallow sides, is perfect for browning and braising meats
- Vintage look handles offers easy maneuvering even while wearing oven mitts
- Domed lid accommodates big pieces of meat
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
|Item Size:||5 x 15.4 x 15.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 9.02 x 9.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.