Product Description & Reviews
Important Tips: For better results, please pay attention to these points 1.Pls use the Non-stick to spray inside before crack the egg in,Do not use other oil,otherwise it will hard to pop. 2.Pls use our egg cooker Holder to fix the cups and then put it in the pot. 3.Usually, you need to boil it for about 15 minutes. If you add another food, please extend it slightly. Spec: 1.Dishwasher-safe 2.Made with non-stick silicon pads 3.Water tight lid 4.Multifunctional and versatile 5.Easy and convenient to use 6.Use to serve dip, sauces and candy 7.Crack, boil and pop eggs out of the silicone pod 8.Thermodynamic design allows eggs to cook just like in the shell 9.Makes hard-boiled, soft boiled and mini-omelettes 10.Non-stick silicone pod 11.Dishwasher safe Package includes: 6 * Individual non BPA , non-stick silicone egg cooking cups 1 * Egg Cooker Holder and spoon 1 * Instruction
Features & Highlights
- Includes 6 individual non BPA ,non-stick silicone egg cooking cups.Dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- Egg cooker cups are NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE MICROWAVE: Please use caution when handling as contents will be very hot
- Just crack open the eggs, pour into an egg cooker cooking cup, boil and serve
- Easy to make soft or hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, mini omelettes, egg benedict's and more. Please refer to Instruction Manual pages 16-19 for various cooking times based on cooktop and egg type
- Important Tips: 1.Pls use non-stick oil to spray the inside of cup before crack. 2. pls use the egg cooking holder to prevent Egg container tips over in water. 3. Pls boil it about 15 - 18 minutes according to ingredients you added
|Package Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.16 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: WKA1026, mpn: 8508A, ean: 0671080025650,