Product Description & Reviews
Create amazing one pot meals using all of your favorite foods with the Delanco Cast Iron Enamel Dutch Oven. With the Delanco Cast Iron Dutch Oven you can go from the stove top straight into the oven, this cuts down on prep time and dishes afterwards! With superior heat retention and an insulated lid, your food will be cooked to perfection in no time with less mess. Porcelain Protection + Iron Strength = Winning Combination Upgrade your kitchen with the elegant and vibrant colors from the Enamel Covered Cast Iron Series. Replicate any professional lodge or restaurant experience in your very own home. Benefits to using the Delanco Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven: Superior heat distribution and retention ensures an even cooking temperature throughout. Three layers of porcelain enamel are chip resistant. Solid cast iron loop handles for easy transport from stove top to oven. Condensation bumps on the lids interior for self basting. Broiler and oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Our Dutch oven can be used on Gas, Electric, Ceramic and Induction cooktops, as well as in the oven up to 500 Degrees F. Not for use over open camping flames or in the microwave. The cream colored enamel interior of our cast iron Dutch oven eliminates the need to pre season. The lid seals in moisture to ensure that your meal will remain tender and juicy. Our lids also have added self-basting condensation bumps on the underside of the Dutch ovens lid. These bumps collect evaporating liquid which drip back down to your food capturing all the flavor possible during your cooking experience. To preserve your new cast iron Dutch oven hand washing is recommended. These Cast iron Dutch ovens are not dishwasher safe. Enamel Oval Dutch Oven Dimensions: 9" wide, 11" long, and 5" deep. Spice up your cooking experience today with a new 6Qt. Dutch Oven from Delanco! Order Yours Today! .
Features & Highlights
- Dutch oven: 6 quart cooking capacity with oval shape. Enameled solid cast iron construction with vibrant contemporary colors and design
- VERSATILE: Can go straight from stove to oven to table. Perfect to braise, salute, simmer, bake, marinate, or slow simmer
- Superior design: tightly fitting lid seals in moisture and heat. Large loop handles for easy handling. Superior heat distribution and retention to evenly tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables
- Features: stainless steel knob, self-basting condensation bumps on lid, and extremely durable 3 layer enamel and cast iron construction
- Convenient: broiler and oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Cream colored enamel interior provides fast and easy clean up after cooking. Hand washing is recommended
|Item Size:||8.9 x 17.1 x 17.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.25 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.