Product Description & Reviews
The ZWILLING Pro 6" Meat Cleaver makes tough jobs easy. Chop roast chickens, a rack of ribs or stock bones cleanly and effortlessly with this heavy-duty cleaver. Forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, the blade boasts maximum durability and sharpness. Like all knives in the Pro collection, this cleaver features an innovative curved bolster grip. This allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue when breaking down large cuts of meat. Cut like a Pro with this ultimate cleaver.
Features & Highlights
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
|Manufacturer:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Brand:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Publisher:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Studio:||ZWILLING J.A. Henckels|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 16.5 x 16.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: G-12, mpn: 812445, ean: 4943691812445,